Welcome to Year 1
We have two Year 1 classes, Chaffinches and Goldfinches.
Our Year 1 teachers are Miss S (Chaffinches) and Mr Anderson (Goldfinches).
Please click on the curriculum newsletter attachments below to find out what the children will be learning about this term (and previous terms):
Week Beginning: Monday 1st June 2020
Good morning Year 1,
We hope you've managed to have a relaxing weekend! You will find your home learning for this week below on this page and remember that these are the activities that can be completed daily:
- Read your decodable book
- Read and write your tricky words
- Complete one of the activities in your home learning pack
It is also important to remember that aside from your daily activities there are other activities you should be doing every day:
- Daily exercise – e.g. Joe Wicks PE @ 9am https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html
- Get some fresh air e.g. playing in the garden
- Share a story with someone in your family
- Spend time with your family e.g. play a game, make a shop using everyday items, research a topic of interest.
If you have forgotten how to log into Airhead, you can watch this short video as a little reminder!
Take care Year 1, we do miss you!
Miss S and Mr Anderson