The Academy has strict guidelines on dress and all pupils are expected to wear the full Academy uniform. The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’, helps foster a pride in our Academy and stops pupils coming to the Academy in unsuitable clothes. Any hair accessories worn should be plain and simple.
The Academy's uniform supplier is Price and Buckland. Please click on the link below to go to their website and set up an account for any items you wish to order – read details on how to order on this information sheet. You can also speak to staff in the office for any uniform queries.
Uniform orders can be delivered to either your home address or to the Academy.
The uniform for Nursery, Reception and Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. This uniform is required.
• Black or grey trousers or skirt
• A plain white polo shirt (Nursery to Y4) or shirt (Year 5 and Year 6) with the school logo if possible
• A purple school jumper or cardigan with the school logo
• Black or grey socks with trousers or grey or black tights with skirts
• Smart, closed-toe black shoes – no trainers, boots, or Astros please.
• Children in Years 5 and 6 may choose to wear a tie next year
• Children in Years 5 and 6 - Plain white school shirt (not polo shirts)
• One academy book bag
From September, all children must follow our PE uniform policy.
Children will still come into school in PE kit on PE days, but we will be asking children who are attending clubs before or after school to get changed into or out of their school uniform. We do not allow children to wear football kits or any other clothes other than the uniform listed below: -
• Black shorts (with or without the school logo)
• Purple sports polo shirt with black panels and the academy logo
• Suitable trainers or other PE footwear
Parents are asked to provide:
- Sensible black shoes (not boots or trainers)
- Suitable footwear for PE
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from the Academy in the winter.