Welcome to Reception
We have two Reception classes, Robins and Wrens.
Our Reception teachers are Miss Hillyard (Robins) and Mr Mangan (Wrens).
Please click on the curriculum newsletter attachments below to find out what the children will be learning about this term (and previous terms):
Week Beginning: Monday 1st June 2020
Hello Robins & Wrens,
The Reception home learning pack for the week commencing Monday 1st June is now available on the website.
Activities to be completed daily:
- Read your decodable book
- Read and write your tricky words
- Complete your diary entry (draw a picture and write a sentence of something you have done that day)
- Complete one of the activities in your home learning pack
It is also important to remember that aside from your daily activities there are other activities you should be doing every day:
- Daily exercise – e.g. Joe Wicks PE @ 9am https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html
- Get some fresh air e.g. playing in the garden
- Share a story with someone in your family
- Spend time with your family e.g. play a game, make a shop using everyday items, research a topic of interest.
Remember we are always here to help! If you have forgotten how to log into Airhead, you can watch this short video as a little reminder!
Miss Hillyard, Mr Mangan and all of the Reception Team